Press Trust of India|Dec 8, 2022
JEECUP Counselling 2022: Round 3 registration ends today; steps to register
JEECUP 2022 counselling: Round 3 seat allotment result will be declared on September 19 at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
NEW DELHI: The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) will conclude the registration for Round 3 of JEECUP counselling 2022 today, September 18 on the official website – jeecup.admissions.nic.in. Candidates can register for round 3 by using their application number and password.
Latest: Top Engineering Colleges in India Accepting JEECUP 2022 Score, Check Now
Steps for JEECUP 2022 counselling registration and choice filling
- Visit the JEECUP counselling official website- jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Click on the JEECUP counselling registration link
- Add the required details namely roll number, application number, name and date of birth to complete the initial registration.
- Once registered, a new page will open where the candidates have to create new password
- Make the application fee payment of Rs 250 in online mode.
- Login with the help of login ID and password to complete the choice filling and locking process.
- Add colleges and branches as per the preference available on the screens.
- If candidates are satisfied with the choices then they have to lock the choices.
JEECUP counselling 2022: Documents required
- JEECUP admit card
- JEECUP 2022 rank card
- JEECUP counselling allotment letter
- Qualifying examination mark sheets and certificates
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Two photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Two sets of photocopies of the above-mentioned documents
JEECUP 2022 seat allotment for Round 2 has been declared on September 15 and Round 2 result will be declared on September 19 on the official website.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.