Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 22, 2023
Karnataka PGCET 2022 final document verification tomorrow; Check list of documents
Candidates will have to attend the document verification in person with all necessary documents at 9.30 am.
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will conduct the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) final document verification process tomorrow, January 17, 2023. Candidates who were unable to attend the document verification process earlier can visit the KEA, Bangalore office for verification purposes. Shortlisted candidates will have to carry all the necessary documents required to complete Karnataka PGCET document verification.
Candidates have to attend the document verification in person at 9.30 am tomorrow. Both original and xerox copies of the important documents are required. Candidates will be issued a document verification acknowledgement and verification slip which they will have to retain till the entire admission formalities are over.
Candidates from the general merit and special category can attend the KEA PGCET document verification at any Karnataka PGCET helpline centre. However, non-Karnataka candidates, part-time and sponsored quota candidates and those who have qualified GATE will have to report only in the Bangalore centre.
List of documents required for Karnataka PGCET 2022 document verification
- Karnataka PGCET 2022 application form
- Hall ticket
- Two passport-size colour photographs
- GATE scorecard (if apply through GATE)
- Class 10 mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate
- Latest qualifying exam mark sheet and degree or provisional certificate
- Income certificate (if availing fee waiver)
- Category certification (if any)
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- Candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the domicile, study or employment of the parent, then parent’s study certificate, parent’s domicile, parent’s hometown certification, and parent’s employment certificate are required.
- Hyderabad-Karnataka region reservation certification (if any)
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.