Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 22, 2023
Karnataka PGCET 2022 final document verification will be held on January 17
KEA PGCET 2022: Candidates will have to carry one set of attested photocopies by a gazetted officer, 2 passport-size photographs along with other documents.
NEW DELHI: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has extended the last date for Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET 2022) document verification for MBA, MCA, ME, MTech candidates. Those who missed to verify their documents will now be able to do it on January 17, 2023.
“PGCET 2022 MBA, MCA, ME, MTech candidates who have not attended the document verification due to various reasons, can attend the document verification on January 17, 2023 in KEA, Bangalore office only. Candidates have to attend the document verification in person with all necessary documents at 9.30 AM,” the KEA informed in an official notice published at kea.kar.nic.in.
Shortlisted candidates will have to carry one set of attested photocopies by a gazetted officer and two passport-size photographs along with other documents.
KEA PGCET 2022: List of documents required
Candidates will have to carry the following documents during the verification process on January 17.
- Print out of Karnataka PGCET application form 2022
- Karnataka PGCET 2022 hall ticket
- Two passport-size colour photographs
- GATE scorecard (if apply through GATE)
- SSLC/ Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12/ 2nd PUC mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Qualifying exam mark sheet and degree/ provisional certificate
- Income certificate if availing fee waiver
- Category certification (if applicable)
- Work certificate
- Parent’s study certificate, parent’s domicile, parent’s hometown certification, parent’s employment certificate are required if a candidate is claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the domicile, study or employment of the parent.
- Hyderabad-Karnataka region reservation certification (If claiming)
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.