Press Trust of India|Nov 28, 2023
KCET 2023: Online document verification from June 27; check instructions here
The KCET 2023 online document verification will be conducted from June 27 to July 15, 2023.
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will start the document verification process for KCET UGCET-qualified candidates from June 27 to July 15. The examination authority has also released the rank-wise schedule for document verification and candidates can download it from the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
Latest: Know all about KCET
Don't Miss: KCET 2024: Sample papers
Recommended: KCET Official Mock Test (Paper 1-6)
As per the official notice, the online document verification will be done for candidates who have mentioned eligibility clause code “a” in the UGCET-23 form. Candidates who have claimed eligibility under clauses (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), (g), (h), (i), (j), (k) (1) (m) (n) and (0) will have to appear for offline verification of documents at KEA Bangalore.
KCET 2023: Documents required for verification
- KCET 2023 admission ticket.
- Final printout of the application form.
- Class 10th marks card.
- Class 12th marks statement.
- Study certificates.
KCET 2023 Document Verification: Guidelines to follow
- Candidates have to get their study certificates verified from the concerned BEO office attached to their school/college on the specified dates based on their engineering rank by producing all the following original documents.
- Candidates have to carry, CET 2023 admission ticket, final printout of the application form, 10th marks card, 11th and 12th marks statement and the study certificate obtained from the head of the institution which should be countersigned by the concerned block educational officer BEO) / DDPU (7 years of study in Karnataka including 10th or 12th).
- If claimed rural quota: - Rural study certificate from Class 1 to 10 and should be countersigned by BEO. Further, general merit students should also produce NCLC obtained from the concerned tahasildar.
- If claimed Kannada medium quota: Kannada medium study certificate from 1 to 10 and should be countersigned by BEO.
- The concerned BEO will verify the study certificate, Kannada Medium study certificate and rural study certificate, 12th marks and update the data online.
- Class 10th marks card, 12th marks card and caste-income certificate will be verified by KEA online with the concerned department. Caste-income certificate particulars will be verified against the RD number entered in the application, and the 10th and 12th marks will be verified against the student number entered in the application.
- 371 ) HK - Kalyana Karnataka certificate and income certificates will also be verified by KEA online with the revenue department against the RD Number mentioned by the candidate in the application.
- Those candidates who will get the eligibility can download the verification slip from the KEA website. Details for downloading the verification slip will be notified later.
- Candidates who claimed other eligibility clauses should attend the offline document verification. The details for offline verification will be notified later on the KEA website.
- The candidates who have studied in Karnataka for a period of 7 years including 10th or 12th, but did not claim eligibility clause a, can appear for verification in the respective BEO office with all the documents.
- The candidates who have claimed the eligibility clause, but did not study for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka, should attend the offline document verification with all the necessary documents at KEA, Bangalore on the dates which will be notified later.
- Information with regard to caste, income and 371(j) will be verified through web- service based on the caste or caste income certificate RD Number and 371(j) RD number entered by the candidate in the online application form.
- Candidates who have claimed eligibility under clauses (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), (g), (h)()(). (k) (1) (m) (n) and (o) should appear for offline verification of documents at KEA Bangalore.
- 'y' clause candidates (non-Kamataka candidates who have registered for BSc Nursing) need not appear for verification of documents.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.