Ayushi Bisht|Sep 10, 2023
KCET 2023 registration window reopens; apply by May 13
KCET 2023 admit card has been issued for all courses at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. Exams will be held on May 20, 21, 22.
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has reopened the registration portal for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2023. Aspirants who have not applied yet can fill the application form on the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. The last date to apply is May 13. KCET 2023 will be conducted from May 20 to May 22.
Earlier, KEA had opened the registration window from April 24 till April 25. Initially, the last date to apply was April 9. Candidates were able to edit the application form from April 12 to April 15.
How to fill the KCET application form 2023
- Visit the KCET official website - cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the registration link
- Register yourselves and login using registration credentials
- Fill personal details and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit the KCET application form 2023.
KCET 2023: Documents required for registration
- Karnataka SSLC or 10th marksheet
- Karnataka 12th or 2nd PUC marksheet – (in case of previous year students).
- All reservation certificates to mention RD number or caste (category, income, skim layer certificate (NCLC), Hyderabad-Karnataka (HK) certificates.
- Details studied in Karnataka.
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate in the jpg or jpeg format (max 50 KB size).
- Candidate's signature in jpg or jpeg format (max 50 KB size).
- Candidate's left hand thumb impression in jpg or jpeg format (max size 50 KB)
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.