Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 30, 2023
KLEE 5 year LLB application begins at cee.kerala.gov.in
The last date to fill out the KLEE application form is July 19.
NEW DELHI: The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala started the 5-year LLB application process. Interested applicants can fill out the application form till July 19 by 4 PM. The KLEE 2023 application form is available online on the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
Latest: KLEE Question/Sample Papers
Recommended: KLEE Complete Guide
Don't Miss: India's Best Law Schools - NIRF India Ranking 2023
The KLEE 2023 application fee is Rs 685 for general and Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC) category candidates and Rs 345 for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (SC and ST) category candidates.
KLEE will be held as a computer-based entrance examination on August 6 across all districts in Kerala. The questions of the entrance examination will be based on general English, general knowledge arithmetic and mental ability and aptitude for legal studies. The exam will be of two hours duration and will consist of 200 objective-type questions of three marks each. For every wrong answer, one mark each will be deducted.
KLEE application form 2023: Documents required
Candidates need to upload the following documents while filling the application.
- Nativity proof
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for SC and ST community verification.
- Non-Creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC or OEC.
- Inter-caste marriage certificate for candidates who are children of inter-caste married couples with one parent as SC or ST.
- Age proof
- Special reservation certificate (if any)
- Attested copy of the certificate from the medical board for a person with disabilities.
- Any other documents mentioned in the KLEE 2023 notification.
KLEE 2023: How to apply?
Candidates to fill the application form of KLEE 2023 can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in
- Register by filling in the required information.
- Candidates then need to log in using the application number to fill out the KLEE application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form, upload the documents and pay the application fee online.
- Once done, take a printout copy of the application form.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.