Careers360 Connect|Dec 6, 2023
MAH MBA CAP Round 1 2023: Facility to accept allotted seat begins today at mba2023.mahacet.org.in
MAH MBA 2023: The facility to accept the seats offered will be closed by 3 PM on August 5 at mba2023.mahacet.org.in. Important dates here.
NEW DELHI: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra recently published the MAH MBA CET final merit list for CAP round 1. Those candidates who were allotted MBA seats in the participating colleges will have to login and accept the offered seats from August 3 to 5 through the official website, mba2023.mahacet.org.in.
Latest: MAH MBA CET Question/Sample Papers
Recommended: MAH MBA CET Preparation Tips | Syllabus
Suggested: Boost your CAT preparation with a comprehensive 60-day study material by Experts
Also See: 500+ Idioms and Phrases: Boost your MBA Exam Success!
The facility to accept the seats offered will be closed by 3 PM on August 5. Reporting to the allotted college and process of verifying documents and payment of fees for CAP round 1 began from August 2. Students allocated seats in round 1 will have to complete the process by 5 PM on August 5.
As per the schedule announced earlier, the MAH MBA CET CAP round 2 will begin from August 5; starting with display of the vacant seats for admission. Choice filling and locking option will be available from August 6 to 8 and the provisional MAH MBA merit list PDF will be uploaded on August 10.
Meanwhile, students can also check the Maharashtra MBA cut-off merit for all India seats CAP round-I for MBA admission.
How to accept Maharashtra MBA CAP 2023 allotment
- Visit the MAH MBA CAP 2023 official website, mba2023.mahacet.org.in.
- Click on the MAH MBA 2023 option on the left side menu.
- Select the ‘Final merit display from the options.
- Enter application ID and Date of Birth to view your final merit status.
- Now, click on the accept allotted seat to confirm the allocation.
- Download the allotment result and report to the college allotted.
- Pay the fees and get your documenets verified by the department.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.