Ayushi Bisht|Sep 28, 2023
MAH MBA, MMS CET 2023 exams begin today; important instructions
MAH MBA, MMS CET 2023 are being held on March 25 and March 26. Candidates can download admit cards at mbacet2023.mahacet.org.
NEW DELHI: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell will commence the MAH MBA, MMS CET 2023 exams from today, March 25, for admissions to MBA, MMS programmes. The exams will be held on March 25 and March 26. Candidates appearing for the exams can download the MAH MBA CET 2023 and MAH MMS CET 2023 admit card at mbacet2023.mahacet.org.
Latest: MAH MBA CET Question/Sample Papers
Recommended: MAH MBA CET Preparation Tips | Syllabus
Suggested: Boost your CAT preparation with a comprehensive 60-day study material by Experts
Also See: 500+ Idioms and Phrases: Boost your MBA Exam Success!
The duration of the exams will be 150 minutes. The exam will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs) with five options. There will be no negative marking. The test will be conducted for a total of 200 marks.
Important instructions for candidates:
- Candidates must note the date, time and venue address of the examination given in the hall ticket.
- Candidates are advised to visit the venue one day before the exam to confirm the location and report on time. Late comers will not be allowed.
- Candidates must bring the hall ticket to the examination hall along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- Candidates must follow the instructions of the test administrator at exam venue.
- Candidates are not allowed to use calculators, books, note books or written notes, cell phones or any other electronic devices during the examination.
- Candidates will be required to carry one original valid identity proof out of PAN card, passport, permanent driving license, voter’s card, bank passbook with photograph, photo identity proof, college or university ID, aadhar card, employee ID or Bar Council ID with photograph. Learner DL or ration card will not be accepted.
- Candidates’ responses will be analysed for cheating and those found cheating will be disqualified.
- Candidates should bring a ball point pen
Documents to carry
- Hall ticket with photo affixed and original and photocopy of identity card
- 1 ball point pen
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should bring duly-filled scribe form if applicable.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.