Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 26, 2023
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023: Round 3 registration ends today; documents required
Maharashtra NEET PG 2023 Counselling: Candidates can register for round 3 at cetcell.net.in/NEET-PGM-2023.
NEW DELHI: The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell will close the registration window for the third round of Maharashtra NEET PG counselling 2023 today, October 2. Aspirants can apply for state National Eligibility Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) counselling at cetcell.net.in/NEET-PGM-2023.
Don't Miss: NEET PG Mock Test based on updated pattern
Students will be required to pay Rs 3,000 as the registration fee and security deposit, as applicable for round 3 registration.
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2023: How to register?
- Visit the official website, cetcell.net.in/NEET-PGM-2023
- Sign in with your login credentials or click on the new registration link
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the registration fee
- Download and take a print out of the form
Students will be required to upload the following documents for verification:
- NEET PG 2023 application form
- Copy of NEET PG 2023 admit card
- Any photo ID proof (Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, passport)
- NEET PG 2023 mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Class indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- MBBS degree/Passing certificate
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution
- Internship completion should not be later than 11/08/2023
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India / NMC
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by National Medical Commission.
- Medical Fitness Certificate. (As per Annexure – M)
- Copy of Receipt of online fee payment for Rs. 3000/-.
- If applicable, Caste certificate, Caste validity certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate, EWS eligibility Certificate, For Person with Disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Disability Certificate as per Annexure-D
- All India Quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute selection letter/letter from Dean /Principal stating that candidate was admitted for MBBS course under 15% all India quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute
- NOC (for in-service candidates), Orphan Certificate form Competent Authority
- Bond release certificate
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.