Press Trust of India|Nov 30, 2023
Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling 2023: Stray vacancy round selection list out at cetcell.net.in/NEET-UG-2023
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023: Candidates can report to the allotted institutes by tomorrow. Know documents required.
NEW DELHI: The Common Entrance Test (CET) cell has released the selection list for the stray vacancy round of Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2023. Candidates who participated in the state National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) counselling for admission to MBBS, BDS programmes in state medical, dental colleges can check the stray vacancy allotment result on the official website, cetcell.net.in/NEET-UG-2023.
Suggested: IELTS & TOEFL Vocabulary Guide PDF
Students who have been allotted seats in this round are required to report to the allotted institutes by tomorrow, September 30 up to 5:30 pm. The selection list mentions candidate’s All India Rank, name, form number, marks, NEET roll number, category, gender, quota, and allotted college.
“Candidate should submit all the original documents and pay requisite fees in the selected college within the stipulated time; failing which this selection stands cancelled,” the CET cell said. It added that the colleges will verify the original documents and ascertain eligibility of the candidates as per the NEET UG 2023 brochure.
Students will be required to submit the following documents at the time of reporting:
- NEET UG 2023 admit card
- Maharashtra NEET UG application form print out
- NEET UG 2023 score card
- Valid photo ID proof
- Domicile certificate
- HSC (or equivalent) examination marksheet
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for date of birth)
- Aadhar card
- Medical fitness certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
How to check Maharashtra NEET UG stray vacancy selection list?
- Visit the official website, cetcell.net.in/NEET-UG-2023
- Click on the selection list link
- A PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Check your name in the list
- Download the PDF for further use
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.