Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 26, 2023
NEET PG 2023 counselling round 1 seat allotment result today at mcc.nic.in
NEET PG Counselling 2023: Candidates will have to accept the seat, opt for free exit, or choose willingness. Know documents required.
NEW DELHI: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will declare the seat allotment result for the first round of NEET PG counselling 2023 for admission to 50 percent All India quota seats in MD, MS programmes today, August 7. Candidates who registered and filled choices for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for postgraduate (NEET PG) 2023 counselling will be able to check their results on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
Don't Miss: NEET PG Mock Test based on updated pattern
Seat allotted candidates will have to upload their documents on the MCC portal on August 8. Students will be required to report to the allotted institutes with original documents between August 8 and 14.
MCC NEET PG Counselling 2023: Documents required
Candidates will need the following documents for verification at the time of reporting at the colleges:
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- Admit Card issued by NBE.
- Result or rank letter issued by NBE.
- Mark sheets of MBBS or BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd professional examinations.
- MBBS/ BDS degree certificate/ provisional certificate.
- Internship completion certificate/certificate from the head of institution or college that the candidate will complete the Internship by March 31.
- Permanent / provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/NMC orDCI/State Medical or Dental Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where the candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for NEET i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card).
- SC, ST certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- OBC certificate, if applicable
- Disability certificate, if applicable
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.