Tanuja Joshi|Aug 25, 2023
MH CET 3-year LLB 2023 application form closes today at cetcell.mahacet.org
The Maharashtra common entrance test Cell will be closing the MH CET 3-year LLB registrations today. Check fee and steps to apply here.
NEW DELHI: The Maharashtra common entrance test (CET) Cell will be closing the MH CET 3-year LLB 2023 online registrations today. Candidates that wish to apply for the law entrance exam in on May 2 and 3, 2023 can apply on MH CET law 2023 official website- cetcell.mahacet.org.
Latest: MHCET Law Previous Year Papers
Recommended: MH CET Law Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Don't Miss: Best Book to Prepare for MH CET Law
Colleges Accepting Applications: Check list of colleges accepting Applications Click Here
While applying for the Maharashtra CET law exam, candidates applying under the open, EWS and all-India category will have to pay Rs 800 at the time of application. Meanwhile, OBC and SBC category candidates belonging from the Maharashtra state with a valid caste certificate and non-creamy layer certificate must pay Rs 600 as CET fee 2023.
MH CET 3-year LLB Application Form: How to fill?
- Visit official website of state CET cell- Maharashtra at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link to apply for the exam.
- Fill the application form after registration.
- Upload the copies of all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode and submit the details.
- Download the confirmation page and print hard copy for future reference.
Through the entrance exam, law aspirants are shortlisted for admissions to around 16,420 seats for the 3-year LLB courses programmes.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.