Anu Parthiban|Sep 30, 2023
MH CET 3-year LLB 2023 registration deadline extended; Apply at cetcell.mahacet.org
The Maharashtra common entrance test cell has extended the MH CET 3-year LLB registration deadline till March 31. Check fee, steps to apply here.
NEW DELHI: The Maharashtra common entrance test (CET) cell has extended the MH CET 3-year LLB 2023 registration deadline till March 31, 2023. Candidates can apply at cetcell.mahacet.org
Latest: MHCET Law Previous Year Papers
Recommended: MH CET Law Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Don't Miss: Best Book to Prepare for MH CET Law
Colleges Accepting Applications: Check list of colleges accepting Applications Click Here
The previous deadline was March 27, 2023. The 3-year LLB entrance examination will be conducted on May 2 and 3, 2023. Candidates applying for the MH CET exam under the open, EWS and all-India category will have to pay Rs 800 at the time of application.
Candidates belonging to OBC and SBC categories that are from the Maharashtra state with a valid caste certificate and non-creamy layer certificate must pay Rs 600 as CET fee. Candidates who have passed their intermediate or have pursued graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the exam.
How to apply for MH CET 3-year LLB exam?
Candidates can apply for the MH CET 3-year LLB entrance exam by following the steps given below.
- Visit official website of state CET cell- Maharashtra at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for the exam.
- Fill the application form after registration.
- Upload the scanned copies of all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode and submit the details.
- Download the confirmation page and print hard copy for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.