Shivam Jadoun|May 4, 2022
MP board admit card 2022 for Class 10, 12 released at mpbse.nic.in
MPBSE released MP board Class 10, 12 admit card 2022 at mpbse.nic.in. Know how to download MP board admit card 2022.
NEW DELHI: The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has released the MP board admit card 2022 for Class 10, 12 on January 25, 2022 at the official website - mpbse.nic.in. Students can collect MPBSE 10th, 12th admit card 2022 from their respective schools.
Latest: Top Career Options after 12th based on your stream. Download Free!
Download Free: Best Courses After 12th Commerce, Arts and Science. Check Here
Don't Miss (After 12th): Browse Top 1600+ Colleges in Madhya Pradesh by Stream/city: Click here
Recommended: Top Courses after 10th Class for bright future . Download Here
Also Read | MP Board result 2022 check online live updates
Students can request for changes in MPBSE admit card 2022 until January 31, 2022. In case of any discrepancy, students will have to connect with their school principals to resolve the issue.
Steps to download MP board 10th, 12th admit card 2022
- Visit the official website of MPBSE - mpbse.mponline.gov.in or mpbse.nic.in.
- On the homepage, find and click on the link ‘MPBSE 10th or 12th admit card 2022.’
- Enter the login details in the appropriate field.
- A captcha will appear, fill it. Then, click on the submit button to save the details.
- On the dashboard, select the Class 10 or 12 and download MP board admit card 2022
- Distribute the MPBSE 2022 admit card to students.
MPBSE is currently conducting Class 10, 12 pre-board exam 2022 which will conclude on January 31.
The MP board Class 10, 12 exams 2022 will begin from February 17, 2022. The MPBSE Class 12 board exams will start from February 17 while Class 10 board exams will start from February 18, 2022.
Class 10 and 12 theory exams will be conducted from February 17 to March 20, 2022 whereas practical exams 2022 will be held between February 20 to March 25, 2022. All exams will be conducted from 10am to 1pm.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.