Ayushi Bisht|Nov 29, 2023
NATA exam 4 registration 2023 ends today at 8 PM; know exam pattern, steps to apply
NATA 2023 exam 4 will be conducted in one shift from 10 am to 1 pm on September 17. Candidates will have to download admit card 2023 from nata.in.
NEW DELHI: The Council of Architecture (COA) will close the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2023) registration window for exam 4 today. Candidates will have to submit the NATA exam 4 application 2023 at the official website, nata.in. As per the schedule, the council will conduct the NATA exam 4 2023 on September 17.
Latest: NATA Preparation Tips
Recommended: NATA Previous Year Papers with Answer key
Also See: Best engineering colleges in India accepting NATA score
The CoA extended the last date of NATA 4 registration to September 13. Candidates will be able to apply for the architecture exam by 8 PM today.
NATA tests candidates' knowledge in architecture through assessment of cognitive skills, visual perception and aesthetic sensitivity tests, logical reasoning and critical thinking ability.
Aspirants will be allowed to appear in 3 tests and the best of the two scores will be taken. In case a student appears in three attempts, valid score will be average of the 2 best scores.
NATA Exam 4 will be conducted in one shift from 10 am to 1 pm on September 17. Candidates will have to attempt 125 questions carrying 200 marks. The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
NATA registration 2023
Step-by-step instruction to fill the NATA application form 2023 is given below.
- Visit the NATA official website, nata.in.
- Now, click on the NATA Exam 4 application form link available on the homepage.
- Enter a valid email address, date of birth, Aadhaar number, mobile number
- Login again using the credentials generated.
- Fill the application form with personal, academic details.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature as per the specified format.
- Make the registration fee payment through online mode.
- Review the application and submit the form.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.