Anu Parthiban|Sep 26, 2023
NCHM JEE 2023 application correction window opens at nchmjee.nta.nic.in
NCHM JEE 2023 will be conducted on May 14. Admit card will be issued soon at nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam (NCHM JEE) 2023 application correction window. Candidates who applied for NCHM JEE 2023 can edit their application form on the official website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in. NTA will conduct NCHM JEE 2023 for admission to hotel management, catering programmes on May 14, 2023.
Candidates can edit name, contact details, address, category, PwD status, educational qualification, date of birth, choice of exam cities in the NCHM JEE 2023 application form.
How to edit NCHM JEE 2023 application form
- Visit the official website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘NCHM JEE (2023) correction window’
- Enter login credentials such as application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on ‘Sign in’
- Edit the details you want to change in the application form
- Check and submit the edited NCHM JEE 2023 application form
NCHM JEE 2023 will be conducted as computer-based test exam. The exam will include multiple choice questions. The duration of NCHM JEE 2023 is 180 minutes. The exam will be conducted from 9am to 12pm.
NCHM JEE 2023 marking scheme
- Each question carries four marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get four marks.
- For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Candidates will be given zero marks for unanswered or unattempted questions.
- In case, there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised answer key will be awarded marks.
- If none of the options is correct or question is found to be wrong, it would be dropped and the number of questions in the paper would stand reduced and the paper would be deemed to comprise the balance questions which are correct and percent equivalence will be established based on the remaining correct questions.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.