Vagisha Kaushik|Sep 28, 2023
NEET UG 2023 answer key out at neet.nta.nic.in; raise objection by June 6
NEET UG 2023: Candidates who are not satisfied with the NEET UG answer key can challenge the same by paying a fee of Rs 200 per question challenged.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2023 answer key today, June 5. The NEET UG official answer key PDF is available on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in. Along with the answer key, the NEET UG 2023 response sheet has also been released.
Study MBBS Abroad: Admissions Open for 200+ Universities from 25+ Countries.
NTA has also provided the option to challenge the NEET UG answer key as well as recorded responses by June 6. The final answer key and NEET UG result will be released after the objection window closes.
Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key and OMR grading can raise their objection against the same by paying a fee of Rs 200 per question challenged. The NEET UG answer key challenge fee is non-refundable. The challenges made by the candidates will be verified by a panel of experts and will be revised accordingly.
Based on the revised final answer key, the NEET UG result 2023 will be prepared. For admission to MBBS, BDS, BSc nursing, and AYUSH programmes the NEET UG exam was conducted on May 7.
NEET UG 2023 Answer Key: Steps to challenge
- Visit the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the NEET UG answer key challenge link.
- Next, enter the required credentials.
- Then click on the ‘Key Challenge’ tab and select the ‘Test Booklet Code’.
- Select the question to challenge and then select the answer which is correct.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the NEET UG answer key challenge fee.
- Once done take a printout of the confirmation page.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.