Live | NEET Result 2023 LIVE: NTA NEET UG score card at neet.nta.nic.in likely soon; final answer key, latest updates
Anu Parthiban|Jun 9, 2023
NEW DELHI: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) exam is set to be held on May 7, 2023. Being the highly competitive exam NEET UG is, medical aspirants tend to commit mistakes during the preparation. The NEET UG 2023 application is underway and candidates can register online by April 6.
Recommended: Check your NEET Expected rank & MBBS/BDS/AYUSH admission chances
Don't Miss: Register for NEET companion to get guidance for NEET counseling process
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply Now
Sharing some preparation tips and mistakes to avoid during the NEET UG preparation, Chief Academic Officer (CAO), Vidyamandir Classes Saurabh Kumar said: “While it is true that any candidate with a strong and effective strategic study plan may ace NEET UG, but sometimes even the most minor mistakes can cause the applicant's NEET score to drop and ruin their chances of enrolling into their preferred top medical institutes. Applicants must identify and correct these mistakes as soon as possible in order to get a good rank in NEET 2023.”
1. Not solving previous years' question papers and mock exams: It is critical to assess NEET UG preparation for any competitive examination on a regular basis since it will allow identifying weak areas that the applicant should focus and work on. Preparing and solving mock tests will also benefit in time management when answering questions.
Also Read | NEET UG 2023: No cut-off date for SC, ST certificate, NTA clarifies
2. Over – Concentration on a single subject or topic: All the sections of the NEET UG exam are of equal weightage. Candidates may focus too much on a single topic or section issue and neglect others by considering it hard to learn which should be avoided .
3. Do not avoid the numericals of Physics: Aspirants generally avoid practicing and attempting Physics Numericals, which might be one of their worst mistakes because these are of high values and also students should focus more on such strong parts. By overcoming such difficulties, applicants will not only be able to go on with their preparations, but they will also be more confident when taking the exam.
Also Read | No proposal to conduct NEET UG exam twice a year: Government tells Lok Sabha
4. Choosing various different sources of study materials: While we know that studying from a single book is insufficient for NEET 2023 preparation, it is also important to remember that studying from many books for each topic can lead to confusion and difficulties, creating obstacles for students to complete their syllabus on time. NCERT Books are the best source of study material for NEET UG as a lot of questions are directly from these textbooks.
5. Aspirants forcing themselves to stay in a room throughout the day and study: While some may believe that students should simply shut themselves in their rooms and study all day, but it is always said that the aspirants must also relax to keep their minds fresh and active. Taking regular breaks and going for a short walk in the park, or simply sitting with your family or with your loved ones, might assist to relax the brain and recover concentration.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.