Vagisha Kaushik|Sep 27, 2023
NEET UG 2023 Results: Cut-off trends for MBBS admission in government medical colleges
Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Rohtak, had the lowest cut-off last year. The closing rank for MBBS admission was 7,932.
NEW DELHI: All the top government medical colleges in India offer admission to MBBS courses based on the NEET UG 2023 scores. Medical aspirants who have completed Class 12 and qualified the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG 2023) will be able to apply for the centralized counselling to get admission. Now that the NEET UG exam 2023 is concluded, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to upload the NEET UG answer key and results soon at the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
Study MBBS Abroad: Admissions Open for 200+ Universities from 25+ Countries.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will be conducting the NEET UG All India Quota (AIQ) counselling for 15% of MBBS seats. The remaining 85% of the seats are filled through the state medical counselling process.
Students who have secured the equal to or above the NEET admission cut-off will be offered admission, provided they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and submit the required supporting documents.
General category candidates who have secured 50th percentile and a NEET score of 710-124 will be eligible to participate in the MCC counselling process, as per the last year’s cut-off.
The government medical college, Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Rohtak, had the lowest cut-off last year. The NEET closing rank for MBBS admission in this college was 7,932.
NEET UG 2023: AIQ cut-off for government medical colleges
Name of Medical Colleges
NEET 2022 closing rank (General)
Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
Government Medical College, Chandigarh
Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
King George's Medical University, Lucknow
Stanley Medical College, Chennai
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.