Press Trust of India|May 27, 2022
NEET UG counselling 2021: Last date to register for Round 1 is tomorrow; Apply now at mcc.nic.in
Candidates can fill their choices up to 11:55 pm on January 24 and lock their choices from 4 pm to 11:55 pm. Round 1 seat allotment result on January 29.
NEW DELHI: Round 1 registration for All India Quota in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021 will end tomorrow, January 24. Candidates can apply till 12 noon tomorrow at the official website of MCC - mcc.nic.in. Candidates will be able to make fee payment by 3pm.
Students Liked: Just study 32% of NEET syllabus and score upto 100% (Most Scoring Chapters & topics). Download Free!
Recommended: Download free NEET previous years questions and sample papers, HERE
Don't Miss: NEET 2022 Preparation Tips by Experts and Toppers, Grab it Free!
Candidates can fill their choices up to 11:55 pm and lock their choices from 4 pm to 11:55 pm. The round 1 seat allotment result will be declared on January 29.
NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Steps to register for round one
- Visit the official website mcc.nic.in
- Click on the tab that says “UG Medical Counselling”
- Click on the "New Registration" link.
- Enter required details such as roll number, registration number, name, mother’s name, and date of birth as printed on their NEET 2021 scorecard
- User ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID
- Login and complete NEET counselling registration process
- Pay the fee of NEET 2021 counselling online through a Credit/Debit card or Internet banking.
- Download the payment receipt for future references.
After the successful registrations for NEET 2021 counselling round one, aspirants will be required to fill in the choice of course and college/institute in which they wish to take admission. Candidates must note that there is no limit to the number of choices a candidate can fill. After entering the choices, candidates need to lock the choice. If any candidate fails to do so, the choices will be locked automatically on the last date, which is January 24, 2022.
Recently, the MCC said in a notification that it has received complaints that many students have not received OTPs sent to their phone numbers. It has advised candidates to download the SANDES app to receive OTPs and other relevant information.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.