Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 5, 2023
NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round-2: MCC application for NRI conversion starts; documents required
Candidates must send all documents enclosed in single mail only by August 7 (10 am).
NEW DELHI: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has started accepting applications against the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) round 2 counselling for the candidates claiming NRI status.
Latest: NEET papers with solutions
Don't Miss: NEET 2024 success kit
Recommended: NEET 2024 latest syllabus
Suggested: IELTS & TOEFL vocabulary guide PDF
Candidates who want to get their nationality converted from Indian to NRI can submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting documents. Candidates who want to get their nationality converted from Indian to NRI for Round-2 of NEET UG counselling 2023 for admission to MBBS, BDS and other allied medical UG seats can mail by August 7.
“Candidates should send their documents again for Round-2 for conversion of their nationality. Documents sent in Round-1 for conversion will not be considered,” an MCC statement said adding that candidates must send all documents enclosed in single mail only, within stipulated time.
Once the category gets converted from Indian to NRI, the MCC statement added, the applicant will be treated as NRI in all the remaining rounds of NEET UG counselling. Also, after conversion to NRI quota, the candidates will not be able to the benefit under SC, ST, OBC, EWS, Muslim Minority quota, Jain Minority Quota or any other quota.
Documents required to be submitted in the given order
1. Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
2. Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
3. Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized.
4. Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate issued within last six months).
5. NEET score card of the candidate.
6. Family tree notarized by Tehsildar
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.