Vagisha Kaushik|Sep 30, 2023
NEET UG Result 2023: How to calculate score using NTA NEET answer key?
NTA NEET answer key at neet.nta.nic.in soon. Know marking scheme, NEET result date 2023 and latest update.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon publish the NEET UG answer key 2023 for admission to undergraduate (UG) medical courses. The testing agency is yet to announce the NEET answer key release date. It is also expected to declare the NEET results 2023 in May.
Once the link is active, students will be able to download the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET 2023) answer key from the official website, neet.nta.nic.in. Meanwhile, students can check how to calculate the NEET UG marks using the NEET answer key.
As per the NTA NEET marking scheme, every correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. Questions that are left unanswered or that have multiple answers will be awarded zero marks.
How to calculate NEET marks using answer key?
Students will be able to download the OMR sheet or response sheet along with the NEET UG 2023 answer key. Here are the steps to calculate the NEET scores using the answer key.
- Download both NEET UG answer key and OMR sheet from the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
- Make a note of NEET question id from the answer key and response sheet.
- Match the answers of the question id in NEET answer key and OMR sheet.
- Now count the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- For every right answer, add four marks and for every incorrect answer deduct 1 mark.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.