Anu Parthiban|Sep 30, 2023
NID DAT BDes final result 2023 declared at admissions.nid.edu; top design colleges in India
National Institute for design has released NID DAT BDes final result 2023 today. Check tie-breaking criteria, how to check and top design colleges here.
NEW DELHI: The National Institute of Design (NID) has announced the design aptitude test (NID DAT) 2023 results for BDes at 4 PM today, May 19, 2023.Candidates that appeared for the exam will be able to check their results on official NID website- admissions.nid.edu. Check tie-breaking criteria, top design colleges, among other details here.
Recommended: Check the list of top Design Colleges in India
Colleges Accepting Applications: List of Institutions accepting Design Program Application
Admissions 2024 open for Design programs @IIAD. 93.22% Placement. Last Date: 6 Dec. Apply Now
The NID DAT minimum qualifying criteria for each category is- general, general-EWS and overseas candidates must have minimum of 50%; SC, ST and PwD candidates- 40% and OBC-NCL- 45%. The institute will be considering 40% of the DAT prelim marks and 60% of DAT Main result 2023 marks for the NID BDes programme admission.
Candidates will be able to request for a re-checking of results till tomorrow, May 20, 2023 and candidates that clear exam will be required to pay tuition fee by May 31, 2023 to confirm seat.
How to check the final NID DAT 2023 Result?
The steps to check the result of NID DAT 2023 are mentioned below-
- Visit the official website of NID DAT (admissions.nid.edu)
- Enter the login credentials - registered email address, date of birth, roll number/ application number of NID DAT
- Enter the verification code that will be displayed on the screen
- NID mains result 2023 result will be shown on the screen
- Download the NID results 2023 and take a printout of the same
NID DAT 2023: Tie-breaking criteria for BDes programme
- As per the official NID DAT tie-breaking criteria, a higher rank will be given to candidates who score higher marks in the DAT mains exam
- If the tie remains, a higher rank will be given to the candidate who will score more marks in Stage - I Design Aptitude Test section.
- In case tie does not break, higher rank will be allotted to the candidate who scores more marks in Stage - I Design Aptitude Test Part B
- If the case does not resolve even after this, then a higher rank will be awarded to the candidates who score more marks in Stage - I Design Aptitude Test Part A
- Finally, if the tie still remains, a higher rank will be credited to the candidates who got more marks in the question of the DAT mains exam which carries maximum marks.
NID DAT 2023: Top Design colleges in India
|Top colleges for design in India|
Anant National University
Srishti Manipal - Art, Design & Tech Institute
JD Institute of Fashion Technology
Arch College of Design and Business
Indian Institute of Art and Design
|KL University Guntur|
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.