Anu Parthiban|Nov 14, 2023
NIOS Class 10,12 exams begin today; guidelines
NIOS Class 10, 12 Exams 2023: Secondary students have Hindustani sangeet exam while senior secondary students have their Sanskrit, early childhood care and education exam today.
NEW DELHI: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) exams for Class 10 and Class 12 theory, for the October session begin today. Students will have to carry their NIOS admit card to the exam centres.
Latest: NIOS Class 12th Sample Papers
Don't Miss: JEE Main high scoring chapters and topics
Recommended: JEE Main 10 years (2014-23) questions with solutions
Class 10 students have their Hindustani sangeet exam while the Class 12 students have their Sanskrit, early childhood care and education exam today. The students can download the NIOS admit card from the official website, nios.ac.in.
The NIOS October session 10, and 12 theory exams 2023 will be conducted till November 8. The result of theory exams is expected to be announced in December 2023. Students must obtain 33 percent to pass the examination. The Class 10 students will have their Sanskrit exam while Class 12 will appear for their Urdu exam tomorrow.
NIOS will issue the mark-sheet-cum-certificate and the migration-cum-transfer certificate to the successful candidates directly through their respective allotted institutes. The institute conducted the practical exam for both classes from September 16 to October 1.
NIOS Class 10, 12 Exams 2023: Guidelines
- Candidates will have to carry their NIOS admit card 2023 to the examination centre.
- The students along with their NIOS admit card will also have to bring a government ID such as aadhar card, driving licence, etc. to the exam centre.
- The students will not be allowed to bring books, papers or reference material of any kind in connection with the examination into the examination hall.
- Any kind of electronic equipment like calculators,bluetooth devices, cellular phones, etc will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- Pen, pencil, ink and other stationery items are required to be used by the learners for the examination. Only royal blue or blue-black ink is to be used, except that red ink may be used for writing headings in the answers. No other ink is permissible. Ballpoint pens are also allowed.
- The examination hall will be opened on each day 15 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination. No learner who is late by more than 30 minutes will be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The students are permitted to bring drawing instruments and stencils or templates for drawing outline maps for physics, chemistry, and geography exams.
- No learner, without the permission of the invigilators, will be allowed to leave the seat or the examination hall during the examination.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.