Anu Parthiban|Nov 14, 2023
NIOS stream 2 admission 2023 registration deadline extended till July 31; documents required
NIOS Admission 2023: Students will have to register at sdmis.nios.ac.in for stream 2 admission. Know steps to register, documents required.
NEW DELHI: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has extended the last date for admission for stream 2 for academic session 2023-24. Candidates who wish to apply for NIOS stream 2 can register by July 31 at the official website, nios.ac.in.
Latest: NIOS Class 12th Sample Papers
Don't Miss: JEE Main high scoring chapters and topics
Recommended: JEE Main 10 years (2014-23) questions with solutions
“The last date for Online Admission of Stream-2 for academic session 2023-24 has been extended up to 31st July 2023,” the NIOS notification read.
In the NIOS board, students can get credit transferred to a maximum of four subjects from NIOS old students and to a maximum of two subjects for other recognized boards like Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), UP Board and all other government recognized and approved boards.
The minimum age for secondary class is 14 years and students should have completed Class 8, 9, 10 or Class 10 failed. The minimum age for senior secondary is 15 years and Class 12 passed for improvement. Admission is valid for 5 years from the year of registration.
NIOS Admission 2023: Documents required
Students will have to upload the following documents while registering for NIOS stream 2 admission 2023.
- Original scanned copy of failed marksheet issued by the Board.
- Disability certificate.
- Ex-serviceman certificate.
- Self attested copy of caste certificate if students belong to SC, ST, OBC social category.
- Recent passport size colour photograph and signature preferably in black ink.
- Valid identity proof like Aadhaar card, Aadhaar Enrolment slip, passport, ration card or any other valid government identity card etc.
- Class 8 marksheet or Self Certificate in case of the secondary course.
- Class 10th Marksheet/Certificate in case of senior secondary course
- Valid proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid proof of residence.
How to register for NIOS stream 2 admission
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the NIOS admission 2023.
- Visit the NIOS Board official website, sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- Click on the admission tab, under academic click stream 2.
- Enter all basic details and select the course applying for.
- Upload all documents as per the specified format.
- Pay the application fee and submit the registration form.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.