Divyansh|Dec 4, 2023
NMMS Odisha 2023: Registration begins today; exam on November 5
NMMS 2023: Candidates will be able to apply for 3,314 scholarships at ntse.scertodisha.nic.in. Check important dates, documents required to register.
NEW DELHI: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Odisha will begin the registration process for the National Means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) 2023 today, August 5. Eligible students will be able to register for NMMS Odisha 2023 on the official website, ntse.scertodisha.nic.in. Odisha NMMS 2023 will be held for 3,314 scholarships to students of Class 8 on November 5.
Don't Miss: JEE Main high scoring chapters and topics
Recommended: NEET high scoring chapters and topics
Candidates are not required to pay any exam fee. The last date to apply is August 31. The eligibility criteria to appear for the exam is as follows:
- Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks for general, SEBC and 50% for reserved category (SC, ST, PH) in Class 7 annual examination or its equivalent.
- Students must be studying in Class 8 during the academic session, 2023-2024 in government / government aided schools of the state.
- Student’s parental annual income from all sources should not be more than Rs 3,50,000
Students studying in government residential schools like Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and residential schools under ST and SC development department, KGBV etc. are not eligible for scholarship.
NMMS 2023 will comprise of two papers including Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitiude Test (SAT) exams.
NMMS Odisha 2023 schedule
Online filling of application form and submission of documents in schools
August 5, 2023 to August 31, 2023
Submission of countersigned hard copies of application forms by the headmasters to the DEOs.
By September 8, 2023
Validation of application forms by district education office
By September 25, 2023
Downloading of admit cards
October 10, 2023 to November 5, 2023
November 5, 2023
NMMS Odisha 2023: Documents required
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Disability Certificate (UDID Card) for Physically Handicapped candidates issued by the concerned District Medical Board.
- Recent parental income certificate for all candidates
- Children of the Ration Card / Annapurna / Antyodaya / Mo Kudia Yojana family can produce the supporting document. They need not produce an income certificate.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.