OJEE 2023 counselling round 1 registration ends tomorrow at ojee.nic.in; documents required
OJEE 2023 counselling round 1 result for admission into BPharm and MPharm programmes will be declared on November 20.
NEW DELHI: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee will close the registration window for the OJEE 2023 counselling round 1 process for admission into BPharm and MPharm programmes tomorrow. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website, ojee.nic.in.
The committee has released the OJEE mock seat allotment list based on the choices entered by candidates on November 15, 2023. The committee has also opened the choice locking facility for OJEE 2023 counselling round 1 today.
Candidates will have to lock their choice of programmes and college for allotment till 11:59 PM tomorrow. The OJEE 2023 seat allotment results will be announced on November 20. They will have to pay the course fee and upload the documents between November 20 to 24. The OJEE 2023 counselling round 2 registration will start on November 30.
Documents required Odisha JEE (OJEE) rank card
- Registration slip
- Photocopy of Class 10 mark sheet
- Photocopy of Class 12 pass certificate and mark sheet
- Photocopy of school leaving and college leaving certificate
- Original certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Original permanent resident of Odisha certificate or nativity certificate from concerned tehsildar
- Original certificate of employment of candidate’s parent or spouse employer
- Original SC or ST certificate by birth
- Original certificate of ex-serviceman
- Original certificate in support of outlying Odia speaking tract (OL) and certificate issued by OJEE with respect to Oriya test conducted by OJEE
- Original relevant managerial/ supervisory experience certificate of minimum five years, for candidates seeking admission to PGDM (executive) programme. The candidate has to submit a no objection certificate from the present employer
- JEE Main rank card
Also Read | AP EAPCET 2023 seat allotment result for pharmacy stream out at eapcet-sche.aptonline.in
OJEE 2023 Counselling: How to apply
- Visit the official website, ojee.nic.in
- Click on the B Pharm/ M Pharm counselling registration link
- Click on the registration and enter the required details
- Log in to fill out the choices for the allotment round
- Fill up the application and pay the application fee
- Download and take a printout for further references.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, research, education policies, study abroad and more..
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.