Press Trust of India|Dec 5, 2023
- Planning to study in UK? Join British Council’s pre-departure briefing on July 26
Planning to study in UK? Join British Council’s pre-departure briefing on July 26
The Study UK Pre-Departure Briefing will be held from 3:30 PM to 5 PM.
NEW DELHI: The British Council is inviting students from India to join the Study UK Pre-Departure Briefing on July 26 from 3:30 PM to 5 PM. The briefing will be in the form of a virtual session designed exclusively to help students who have received an offer -- conditional or confirmed from a UK institution for the autumn or winter of 2023.
The briefing, as per an official statement, is an opportunity for students to gather essential information and guidance, ensuring a smooth transition to life in the UK. It will cover questions about student visa applications, accommodation options, and insights from UK alumni among a number of topics.
Study Abroad: Key topics that will be covered in Study UK pre-departure briefing
- Prepare for a move to the UK: Students will get tips on how to prepare for their arrival in the UK, including guidance on travel arrangements, packing essentials, and cultural adjustment.
- Health, Safety, and Wellbeing: Students will learn about important health and safety considerations when studying in the UK, including information on healthcare services, insurance, and mental health support that available to international students.
- Visa information and advice by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI): Students will gain up-to-date information and guidance directly from UKVI officials on the student visa application process, ensuring they have the necessary knowledge and documents for a successful application.
- Interactions with current students and alumni: Students can hear first-hand experiences and insights from UK alumni and current students, who will share their experiences, provide tips for academic success, and offer guidance on making the most of student life in the UK.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.