Press Trust of India|Jul 14, 2021
Pondicherry University application form 2019 last date extended till May 6
New Delhi, April 23: Pondicherry University has extended the last date of filling the application form for Pondicherry University admission 2019 till May 6. The university opened the registration window on March 22. As per the scheduled notification, the concluding date of filling up the application form was April 22. The candidates who have not registered for Pondicherry University admission can register themselves online by visiting the official website.
Candidates are suggested that they check the eligibility criteria carefully before registering themselves for Pondicherry University admission 2019.
Steps to fill the application form
- Visit the official website of Pondicherry University
- Click on ‘Admission 2019-20’ given under the ‘Admission’ section on the homepage
- Click on ‘Registration’ option given on the top right corner
- Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’
- Log in by entering the login credentials
- Fill in the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Preview the filled-in application form
- Click ‘Proceed to Pay’
- Pay the application fee online via Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Netbanking
The candidates are highly suggested that they keep multiple copies of their application form for any future references. It can be useful for the latter stages of the admission process.
The candidates will have to pay the application form fee online through a secure gateway provided by the university. They can submit the fee via Debit cards/Credit card/Net banking. The candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay Rs. 600. Candidates, who belong to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs. 300.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.