Divyansh|Nov 24, 2023
Pondicherry University DDE Admission 2023: Registration ends on September 30; documents required
Pondicherry University Distance Education: Candidates can apply for UG, PG, MBA at pondiuni.edu.in. Know how to apply, courses offered.
NEW DELHI: The Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University will conclude the registration for undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA programmes in distance mode on September 30. Eligible and interested students can apply for Pondicherry University DDE admission 2023 on the official website, pondiuni.edu.in.
“DDE Admission 2023 (July Session) Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University has commenced the admission process in the first week of July 2023 for various UG, PG and MBA programs under Distance mode for the academic year 2023-24 (July session). As per the UGC-DEB instructions, the last date to apply for DDE admissions for July 2023 session is 30 September 2023,” said the university in an official notification.
Applicants will have to pay Rs 200 for UG and PG programmes and Rs 300 for MBA courses as the registration fee.
How to apply for PU DDE admission 2023?
- Visit the official admission portal, dde.pondiuni.edu.in/online-admission
- Read the instructions given on the homepage carefully
- Click on “apply online” link
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Fill the application form and pay the admission fee
- Upload the required documents
- Review and submit the form and take a screenshot
Students will be required to upload the following documents during registration:
- Class 10 (SSLC) or equivalent certificate or marks statement
- Higher Secondary (HSC) or its equivalent certificate or marks statement
- Degree or provisional certificate of the qualifying degree (only for PG and MBA degree programmes)
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Fee concession category certificate, if applicable
The UG programmes offered by the university in distance mode include BCom, BBA, BA history, BA Economics, BA Sociology, BA English, BA Political Science, and BA Journalism and Mass Communication. The PG courses include MCom, MA English, MA Sociology, and MA Hindi. Moreover, the university offers MBA programmes in marketing, finance, international business, human resource management, general tourism, operations and supply chain management, and hospital management.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.