Anu Parthiban|Dec 1, 2023
Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2023: Round 3 registration ends today at bfuhs.ac.in
Punjab NEET UG 2023 Counselling: Candidates will also have to submit willingness and security deposit till today.
NEW DELHI: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot will close the registration facility for Punjab NEET UG counselling 2023 round 3 today, September 8 at 5 pm. Eligible candidates can apply for state National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG) counselling on the official website, bfuhs.ac.in.
Suggested: IELTS & TOEFL Vocabulary Guide PDF
Applicants will have to pay Rs 5,950 as the application fee while those belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) category will be required to make payment of Rs 2,950.
Candidates will also have to submit the willingness along with the security deposit of Rs 10,000 for government medical colleges (half for SC, BC), Rs 1 lakh for private medical colleges, and Rs 1 lakh for both government and private medical colleges.
Applicants will have to get their minority status, if any, verified between September 9 and 10. The provisional merit list will be displayed up to September 13.
Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2nd round: Who are eligible?
- Group–I : Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in the first or second round
- Group-II : Registered candidates who have secured a seat and whose 2nd round of allotted seat got cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission.
- Group–III: Candidates who have reported at the allotted institute during 2nd round of allotment and submitted willingness for second round up-gradation as Yes.
- Group-IV: Candidates who have been allotted a seat but not joined.
- Group-V : Candidates who have resigned in online mode during the time frame from the allotted seat of first round at college.
How to apply for Punjab NEET UG counselling round 3?
- Visit the official website, bfuhs.ac.in
- Click on the admissions tab and select MBBS,BDS courses
- Now, click on the link to apply
- Click on new registration link on the left
- Fill the application form and pay the fee
- Upload the required documents
- Save and take a print out of the form for future reference
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.