Team Careers360|Oct 13, 2022
Shoolini University organised E-Manchtantra 2020: know the list of winners
NEW DELHI: Shoolini University, Solan has concluded an annual inter-departmental cultural competition, named E Manchtantra 2020 on November 10. The cultural competition was organised virtually wherein the overall trophy was grabbed by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and the Faculty of the Biotechnology Department was announced as runner-up.
The trophies to these winners were awarded by the Vice-chancellor Prof PK Khosla. He not only congratulated everyone but additionally appreciated the efforts of all the faculty and students who participated enthusiastically in this prevailing situation of the COVID-19 pandemic.
About E Manchtantra 2020
E-Manchtantra is one of the most awaited events of Shoolini University which is celebrated every year with full enthusiasm and excitement. Despite the current scenario of Coronavirus Pandemic, the cultural event was celebrated virtually this year. Shekhar Rawat, the alumni of Shoolini University and a well-known Bollywood singer also wowed everyone with his performance on E Manchtantra.
E Manchtantra 2020 Winners
Listed below are the names of the respective winners of E-Manchtantra 2020.
- Faculty of Biotechnology was announced as the winner for marketing and the runner-ups were core engineering and FMSLA.
- For the Flashmob, the winners were pharmaceutical and core engineering was the runner up.
- The pharmaceutical department won the Antakshari and the runner up were Biotechnology.
- Poster making competition was clutched by Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals was announced as the runner up.
- The Biotechnology team won the anchoring competition followed by the runner up pharmaceutical department.
- Theme based fashion show was won by the Department of science on the first position and the Department of Pharmacy on the second.
- Solo singing was grabbed by the Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts (FMSLA) and the runner up position was won by Bio-Engineering.
- Mettle singing was won by Biotechnology and Bioengineering was announced as the runner up.
- Basic science grabbed the solo semi-classical dance and the runner up position was won by Biotechnology.
- Duet Bollywood dance was won by Biotechnology and the runner-up were FMSLA.
- Basic Science was again announced for a solo duet and standup comedy and the runner up was Pharmaceutical Department.
- The winner of the faculty group dance was Engineering and the runner up was Pharmacy Department.
The honour ship awards were given to Dean Students Welfare Mrs Poonam Nanda, Miss Pooja Verma, Mr Shard, Mr Vikas Kumar, Mr Vikrant, Miss Nancy Chandel, and Mr Chaitanya Moudgil.
- NEET 2020 counselling round 2 registrations delayed; check revised schedule here
- Cong slams Haryana govt over the revision of fee structure for medical education
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org