Ayushi Bisht|Sep 18, 2023
Students, faculty from University of Ladakh visit IIM Jammu for study, tour visit
Students and faculty of University of Ladakh visit IIM Jammu for study, tour visit and attend various sessions on entrepreneurship and development.
NEW DELHI: Students and faculty of University of Ladakh visit Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu to the transit Canal Road Campus on December 12 2022 for a study cum exposure visit to the Institute.
The session commenced with the welcome address by IIM Jammu, chairperson, student affairs, Ashish Kumar. The following sessions included topics such as developing an entrepreneurship mindset by centre for entrepreneurship and development, chairperson, Prateek Jain; a session on how foreign alliances can help the students by international relations, co-chairperson, Somu Gorai and a session on soft skills by IIM Jammu, assistant professor, Gaana J. This was followed by lunch and a visit to the permanent campus of IIM Jammu at Jagti.
In other news, IIM Jammu has opened admissions for the doctor of philosophy (PhD) programme on December 10, 2022. The programme aims to prepare research scholars for career in teaching and research, management studies and related disciplines in academics institutions, organisations that require advanced analytical and research capabilities. Interested candidates can visit official website- iimg.ac.in to register.
The candidates are required to have a minimum eligibility of either of the following-
- Having a Common Admission Test (CAT), Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), National Eligibility Test (NET) (University Grants Commission (UGC) or Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)) examination score card.
- A master's degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent marks or an equivalent grade,
- Professional qualifications such as chartered accountant (CA), Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICWA), computer science (CS) with at least 50 percent marks or equivalent grade point.
- Four years or eight semester bachelor degree with a minimum of a 6.5 GPA or an equivalent.
- A five year or four year integrated master's degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent marks after completing higher secondary schooling or an equivalent.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.