Divyansh|Dec 5, 2023
Telangana NEET PG counselling 2023 registration begins for management quota seats
Telangana NEET PG 2023 Counselling: Candidates can register at pvttspgmed.tsche.in by August 16.
NEW DELHI: The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana has commenced the registration for state National Eligibility Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) counselling 2023 for admission to management quota seats in MD, MS, MDS programmes in private medical and dental colleges. Eligible candidates can apply for Telangana NEET PG counselling 2023 on the official website, pvttspgmed.tsche.in.
Don't Miss: NEET PG Mock Test based on updated pattern
The last date to register and upload certificates is August 16. Candidates will have to pay Rs 6,300 as the registration fee. Those candidates who have completed their graduation from outside state or India will have to pay Rs 5,000 verification fee for degrees acquired outside state and Rs 7,000 for degrees acquired outside the country.
Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2023: Documents required
- Latest passport size photo.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card and score card
- Original or provisional degree certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Study certificate(s) from first to final MBBS.
- Latest category certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Muslim Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Internship completion certificate
- Valid medical council registration certificate
- Permanent Medical Council registration certificate, if applicable
- NRI certificate, if applicable
How to register for Telangana NEET PG counselling 2023?
- Visit the official website, pvttspgmed.tsche.in
- Click on mobile and email registration and register yourselves
- Now, click on payment and pay the registration fee
- Fill the application form and upload the certificates
- Save and print the application form
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.