Anu Parthiban|Sep 28, 2023
TS EAMCET answer key 2023 for engineering released; raise objections by May 17
TS EAMCET 2023: TSCHE has released engineering response sheet and master question paper at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) answer key 2023 for the engineering exam along with TS EAMCET response sheet 2023 engineering.
Candidates who are not satisfied with the provisional answer key can raise objections against it. The last date to challenge the TS EAMCET answer key 2023 is May 17 till 6 pm.
“Candidate should use Master Question Paper only for the purpose of raising Objections on Preliminary Key, as during the examination (in each session) the questions and options are jumbled,” said TSCHE.
How to download TS EAMCET answer key 2023 for engineering?
- Visit the official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Master question papers”
- Click on the answer key link according to your exam date, session, and language
- A PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Separately, click on the link “Download response sheet (E and AM)”
- Enter hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth to download the response sheet
- Raise objections if any by clicking on the link “EAMCET key objections (E and AM)
- Map the “Question id” from “response sheet” against the “question id” of the “master question paper” for a given day and session.
- Read further instructions and click on continue to raise objections
TS EAMCET 2023 engineering exams were conducted from May 12 to 14 in two sessions - forenoon session from 9 am to 12 noon and afternoon session from 3 pm to 6pm.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.