Anu Parthiban|Nov 4, 2023
TS ICET Counselling 2023: Phase 1 registration starts tomorrow; eligibility criteria
TS ICET 2023 Counselling: Candidates can apply for MBA admissions at tsicet.nic.in. Know important dates, documents required for verification.
NEW DELHI: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will begin the registration tomorrow for the first phase of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) counselling 2023 for admission to MBA programmes in the state colleges. Candidates will be able to apply for TS ICET 2023 counselling on the official website – tsicet.nic.in. The last date to register for phase 1 is September 11.
According to the eligibility criteria for admission, candidates who qualified in TS ICET 2023 and secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for others) in aggregate marks in degree or its equivalent examination are eligible to apply.
As per the schedule, the slot booking for verification of documents will be conducted from September 8 to 12. Candidates will be able to exercise choices from September 8 to 13. Phase 1 seat allotment result will be declared on September 17.
Students will require the following documents for certificate verification:
- TS ICET 2023 rank card
- TS ICET 2023 hall ticket
- Aadhar card
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent memo-cum-pass certificate
- Degree memorandum of marks
- Degree provisional pass certificate
- Study or bonafide certificate from Class 9 to degree
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income certificate
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Integrated community certificate, if applicable
- Residence certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Applicants who are allotted seats will have to pay the tuition fee and report through the website between September 28 and 30. The timeline to report to the respective institutes is September 29 to 30.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.