Vagisha Kaushik|May 24, 2022
UGC NET 2021 answer key objection ends tomorrow; challenge at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
UGC NET Answer Key 2021 Download: Candidates will have to log in at ugcnet.nta.nic.in to challenge UGC NET answer key 2021 by tomorrow.
NEW DELHI: The last date to challenge University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) answer key 2021 is tomorrow, January 24. Candidates can raise objection at the official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the provisional UGC NET answer key 2021 on January 21, 2022.
UGC NET Answer Key 2021: How to challenge
- Visit NTA UGC NET’s official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Login with your application number and date of birth and enter security pin as displayed and submit.
- Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the UGC NET answer keys, click on the link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- You will see question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay fee’ or in case to modify the claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims’.
- After saving the claims, you will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Now, pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’. The claims will be saved finally after successful payment of required fee.
“Candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000 per challenged answer. The challenges made by the candidates, along with the documents uploaded to support, will be verified by a panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly and the processing fee paid for the challenge will be refunded,” NTA said.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.