Vagisha Kaushik|May 24, 2022
UGC NET 2021: Last day to challenge answer key at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Today is the last date to challenge the UGC NET answer key 2021 online on the official website. The candidate can raise objections against the answer key till 9 pm today.
New Delhi: National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the UGC NET answer key 2021 challenge today, January 24 (9 pm) at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can challenge the provisional UGC NET 2021 answer key by logging in to the official website using the application number and password/date of birth. Candidates are advised to raise challenges against the provisional answer key should do it before the deadline.
Direct link to access the UGC NET 2021 answer key challenge facility - Click here
UGC NET answer key dates 2021
|Closing date of UGC NET answer key challenge facility 2021||January 24, 2022 (Till 9:00 pm)|
|Last date for fee transaction for the challenge||January 24, 2022 (Till 11:50 pm)|
|UGC NET result date 2021||Last week of January 2022 or February 2022 (Tentative)|
How to raise objections against UGC NET 2021 answer key
- Go to the official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “answer key challenge link” on the web page.
- Type in application number, date of birth or password and security pin without any mistakes.
- Click on the sign-in button to view the UGC NET 2021 question paper and individual response sheet.
- Now, raise objections against the UGC NET answer key 2021.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down and click on the ‘Save your Claims’ button.
- They must submit adequate proof for each answer challenge by selecting the ‘choose file’ and upload all documents which should be put in a single pdf file.
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay fee’ or in case to modify the claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims’
- Finally, candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 per answer challenged.
UGC NET 2021 answer key challenge: Payment modes
Candidates have to pay the required fee to challenge the UGC NET answer key 2021 through any one of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
Note: If any of the objections raised by the candidate are found genuine, then the fee will be refunded.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.