Vishnukumar|Jun 1, 2022
UGC NET 2022 new registration begins at ugcnet.nta.nic.in; correction facility date extended
UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 new registration can be done till May 30. Correction facility will be available from May 31 to June 1.
NEW DELHI: The University Grants Commission (UGC) NET 2022 new registration window is now open at the official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Aspirants who could not apply for UGC NET 2022 can now register. Recently, the University Grants Comm (UGC) chairman M Jagadesh Kumar announced that UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 registration deadline has been extended to May 30.
“The National Testing Agency (NTA) is in receipt of various representations from the candidates to extend the last date for submission of online application form for UGC NET December 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycles), as they could not upload the photo/documents nor could make payment of requisite application fee due to heavy rush on the last date. Therefore NTA has been decided to extend the last date for submission of online application form enabling the aspiring candidate(s) to apply for the said exam,” NTA said in an official statement.
Accordingly, the UGC NET 2022 application correction facility date has been extended. Now, the correction window will be open from May 31 to June 1, 9 pm.
How to apply for UGC NET 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official NTA UGC NET website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click the link “UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) - Registration” on the e-service tab.
- Step 3: Click the “New registration link”
- Step 4: Now, fill in asked basic details to complete the UGC NET registration 2022
- Step 5: The UGC NET 2022 registration number will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Step 6: Now fill in the UGC NET application form 2022
- Step 7: Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature
- Step 8: Now, pay the UGC NET 2022 registration fee.
- Step 9: Before submitting verify the UGC NET online form 2022 and click submit button.
- Step 10: Save and take the printout of the UGC NET application form 2022 for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.