Vagisha Kaushik|May 24, 2022
UGC NET Answer Key released at ugcnet.nta.nic.in; Challenge by January 24
UGC NET Answer Key 2021 Download: Candidates will have to log in at ugcnet.nta.nic.in to challenge UGC NET answer key 2021 by January 24, 2022.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) answer key 2021 on the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET December 2020, June 2021 can challenge the UGC NET answer key 2021 by Monday, January 24, 2022.
Latest: UGC NET 2021: Last day to challenge answer key at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
After the delay caused due to Covid-19 pandemic, the NTA conducted phase I of UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 between November 20, and December 5, 2021. Phase II between December 24 to December 27, 2021 and Phase III on January 4 and 5, 2022 through computer-based test (CBT) mode for 81 subjects including multiple shifts exams for political science, commerce, history, English and education, the rescheduled papers and the re-examination paper.
Candidates should note that the NTA has released the UGC NET answer key 2021 for phase 1, 2 and 3. The UGC NET question paper and provincial answer key will be displayed between January 21 to 24, 2022. They can raise objections against the answer key by Monday midnight.
Candidates will have to log in at ugcnet.nta.nic.in using the application number and date of birth or password, which was generated during registration, to download the UGC NET answer key 2022.
UGC NET Answer Key 2021: How to challenge
The NTA’s latest notice read, “Candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000 per challenged answer. The challenges made by the candidates, along with the documents uploaded to support, will be verified by a panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly and the processing fee paid for the challenge will be refunded.”
- Visit NTA UGC NET’s official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Login with your application number and date of birth and enter security pin as displayed and submit.
- Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the UGC NET answer keys, click on the link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- You will see question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA. The dropped uestions are highlighted and not for challenge.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay fee’ or in case to modify the claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims’.
- After saving the claims, you will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Now, pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’. The claims will be saved finally after successful payment of required fee.
Candidates can make payment online, through payment gateway, using debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm/ UPI. No challenge will be considered without receipt of processing fee.
“Please note that only the request for Answer Key challenge(s) made online using the link provided on the website will be considered. Challenges made through other medium like fax, email or hard-copy form will not be entertained, the NTA said.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.