vikrant.shukla|Jan 19, 2022
UPESEAT 2022 application form released; Check steps to apply
UPES has released the UPESEAT application form 2022. Check the steps to fill the UPESEAT 2022 application form and eligibility criteria here.
NEW DELHI: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has released the UPESEAT 2022 application form. The UPESEAT application form 2022 has been released at its official website upes.ac.in. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2022 can fill the application in online mode.
To fill the UPESEAT 2022 application form- Click Here
UPDATE: B.Tech applications Open at UPES | Click here to Apply NOW
In order to fill the UPESEAT application form 2022 aspirants will have to register, followed by filling the application form by adding their details, uploading of scanned documents, and paying the application fee.
Steps to fill the UPESEAT application form 2022
Step 1- Visit the official website - upes.ac.in.
Step 2 - Open the UPES 2022 application portal.
Step 3 - Register using the basic details.
Step 4 - Upload scanned photographs and signatures.
Step 5 - Pay the application fees to successfully submit the application form.
Who can fill the UPESEAT application form 2022?
The eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2022 includes, age limit, nationality, qualifying exam, and more. There are different eligibility criteria for each of the admission modes of UPESEAT. There are four admission modes to take the B.Tech courses - UPESEAT, JEE Main, SAT and Merit Board. UPES will offer 80% of seats through the UPESEAT 2022 and the remaining 20% will be filled through JEE Main and board merit.
As per the education qualification, aspirants must have a score of minimum 50% marks in class 10th & 12th and minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in 10+2.
What after the UPESEAT application form 2022?
Candidates who successfully submit the application form will be issued the admit card to appear in the UPESEAT exam 2022. UPES conducts the UPESEAT exam for admission of candidates into participating engineering colleges on the basis of JEE Main and class 12 marks.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.