Vagisha Kaushik|Jan 24, 2023
UPSC extends NDA-1, CDS-1 application form deadline till January 12 due to server slow-down
UPSC NDA-1, CDS-1 Exam 2023: Candidates can apply for the examination through the UPSC official site at upsc.gov.in till 6 PM on January 12.
NEW DELHI: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has extended the registration date for National Defence Academy (NDA I) and Combined Defence Services (CDS I) examinations 2023. The last date to apply for UPSC NDA-1 and CDS-1 is January 12, 2023.
Recommended: Download NDA previous year's question papers along with answers. Click Here.
Latest: Tips and Tricks to Crack NDA Exam, Check now
Don't Miss: Boost your NDA preparation with the compiled NDA syllabus, Click here
Candidates can apply for the examination through the UPSC official site at upsc.gov.in. The decision to extend the registration deadline was taken due to server slow-down.
“Last date of filling of the application form (NDA-I & CDS-I, 2023) is extended till 6:00 PM, 12th January 2023 for the inconvenience faced by candidates due to server slow-down,” the UPSC website read.
The commission will be holding the UPSC NDA-1 exam to fill 395 posts. The UPSC CDS-1 exam 2023 is scheduled to be held on April 16 to fill 341 vacancies.
How to fill UPSC NDA 1, CDS-1 2023 application form
Interested candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the UPSC exam 2023.
- Visit the UPSC official website, upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the UPSC NDA-1 or CDS-1 application form link.
- Enter basic details to generate login credentials.
- Now, login with the email address and OTP or password.
- Fill the application form and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Choose preferred exam centres.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and photo identity document in the prescribed format.
- Now, tap on “I have read the declaration and agree” before final submission.
- To edit the form, tap on “I do not agree”.
- Once done, click on the “Submit” button for the final submission.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.