UPSC IES/ISS 2020 Exam Day COVID-19 Guidelines; Check here
NEW DELHI - The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the UPSC IES/ISS 2020 exam (Written) on October 16, 17 and 18. The exam of UPSC IES/ISS 2020 will be conducted across various exam centres in India. Close to 2 lakh candidates registered for the IES (32 vacancies) and ISS (33 vacancies). Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the exam will be conducted in a strict manner by following all the regulations and strict guidelines shared by the Government. The UPSC 2020 guidelines are also mentioned in the UPSC IES/ISS 2020 admit card, however, aspirants who are planning to appear in the exam in the upcoming days can also check the UPSC IES/ISS 2020 exam day guidelines here.
Aspirants are advised to reach the exam centre at least an hour before the reporting time. By doing this they will cut short the traffic congestion time and will have enough time to relax, stay calm and let the checking at the exam centre function properly.
UPSC IES/ISS Written 2020 Exam Day COVID-19 Guidelines
- Aspirants are strictly advised to wear a face mask or shield and remove it only for verification purpose if asked by the exam centre officials.
- Aspirants are also advised to carry personal hand sanitizers in a transparent bottle to the exam centre.
- Follow the social distancing guidelines at the exam centre and also while commuting.
- Get your thermal check done at all the entry points, if you have a fever or some sort of medical issues, share it with the authorities.
- Along with the sanitizers, aspirants must also carry water in a transparent bottle as no drinking water will be provided by the authorities.
UPSC IES/ISS 2020 General Instructions for Candidates
- Carry the UPSC IES/ISS Admit card along with any one valid photo ID proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport etc) or else you won't be able to appear in the exam.
- No electronic devices like a digital or smartwatch, mobile phones, headphones and Bluetooth devises etc. are allowed inside the examination centre. If found having the same, strict action might be taken against the candidates.
The result of the pen and paper-based offline mode exam of UPSC IES/ISS 2020 is expected to be released on November-December 2020. While the last and final stage which is the personality test/interview will be conducted in January 2021 (tentatively).