Press Trust of India|Jan 15, 2023
UPSC Mains result 2022 declared at upsc.gov.in
UPSC has declared the UPSC Mains result 2022. Candidates can check the official website to check their result on upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in.
NEW DELHI: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared UPSC Mains Result 2022 today, on December 6, 2022. Candidates that have appeared for the civil services examinations can use their roll number to login into the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in to check their results.
Latest: UPSC CSE Question/Sample Papers. Download Now
Don't Miss: UPSC CSE Complete Guide: Download EBook
Recommended: UPSC CSE Preparation Strategy and Best Books. Download EBook
Steps to check UPSC Mains Result 2022
- Candidates will be required to Visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in.
- Then, click on UPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2022 link available on the main page.
- The website will open The UPSC Mains result PDF file will open where candidates can check the name and roll number.
- The candidates can download the page for further use.
What after UPSC Civil Service Mains result?
After declaring the UPSC CSE Mains result, UPSC will releasing a schedule for further process. The next step for candidates will be for candidates to submit their Detailed Application Form-II (DAF- II). All qualified candidates are required to fill the form to proceed in the selection process.
After this, the commission will release admission tickets for the personality test and interview round in due time. These tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi.
UPSC Mains 2022: Documents required for interview
Candidates will need the following documents to appear for their interviews in the UPSC Mains 2022 selection process.
- Original matriculation, higher secondary, equivalent certificate in support of the candidate's name and date of birth (DoB).
- Original graduation degree or equivalent examination along with marksheet issued by their University. In addition to this, internship completion certificate for MBBS degree or any other medical degree.
- Documents in support of higher qualification, if any.
- Documents in support of extra curricular activities, if any.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Certificate of Disability (PwBD), Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes certificate, if any.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.