Tanuja Joshi|Sep 3, 2023
UPSC NDA-1, CDS-1 2023 written exams today; dress code, checklist for candidates
Candidates must carry the CDS 1 admit card, NDA 1 admit card 2023, valid original ID proof and a photocopy of ID proof to the exam centre.
NEW DELHI: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the written exams of the Combined Defence Services (CDS) 1 and National Defence Academy (NDA) 1 2023 today, April 16. The upsc.gov.in website is hosting the admit cards. Candidates will mandatorily have to take the CDS 1 admit card and NDA 1 admit card along with a valid original photo identity proof to the exam centre.
Candidates will have to reach the CDS 1 exam centre and NDA 1 written exam centre at least 40 to 60 minutes before the reporting time. The entry to the exam centre will be closed 10 minutes before the exam start-time of each shift.
UPSC CDS-1, NDA-1 Exam Guidelines
- Candidates must carry the CDS 1 admit card, NDA 1 admit card 2023, valid original ID proof and a photocopy of ID proof
- The CDS exam 2023 OMR sheet and NDA written exam OMR sheet must be handed over to the exam invigilator before leaving the exam hall
- Candidates must answer the OMR sheet with black ball point pen only
- Candidates will have to keep their CDS 1 admit card and NDA 1 admit card safe.
UPSC NDA, UPSC CDS dress code for boys
- Candidates will not be allowed to wear caps and mufflers
- Applicants must not wear any hand bracelet or electronic device.
UPSC NDA, UPSC CDS dress code for girls
- Candidates are not allowed to wear any jewellery inside the exam hall.
- Designed and artificial items are not permitted
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry bags inside the exam hall
The UPSC written exams will be followed by personality tests and interviews. The dates of which will be intimated later. Considering the highly competitive exams UPSC CDS-1 and UPSC NDA-1 are, Shree Prateek, Unacademy Educator has asked the candidates to stay physically and mentally fit. As the exam also includes a personality test, he added, it is important to stay physically and mentally fit and aspirants must exercise regularly and practice meditation or yoga to keep their minds calm and focused.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.