Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 25, 2023
UPSC NDA-1, CDS-1 2023 registration ends today; apply at upsc.gov.in
UPSC NDA 2023 and UPSC CDS 2023 exams will be held on April 16, 2023 to fill 395 posts and 341 vacancies respectively.
NEW DELHI: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conclude the registration for National Defence Academy (NDA I) and Combined Defence Services (CDS I) exams 2023 today, January 10, 2023. Candidates can fill the UPSC NDA 1 2023 application form and CDS 1 2023 application form on the official website – upsc.gov.in till 6 pm.
UPSC extended the last date to apply for the NDA 1 2023 and CDS 1 2023 exams till today due to server slow-down. Earlier, the deadline to apply for the exam was January 10. The commission will be holding the UPSC NDA-1 exam to fill 395 posts and UPSC CDS-1 exam 2023 for 341 posts. UPSC NDA 2023 and UPSC CDS 2023 exams are scheduled to be held on April 16. Candidates will be able to make corrections or withdraw their UPSC NDA 1 2023 application form between January 18 to January 24, 2023.
How to fill UPSC NDA 1, CDS-1 2023 application form
- Visit the official website of UPSC – , upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the UPSC NDA-1 or CDS-1 application form link.
- Enter basic details to generate login credentials.
- Now, login with the email address and OTP or password.
- Fill the application form and upload required documents.
- Pay the UPSC NDA-1 2023 and UPSC CDS-1 2023 application fee.
- Choose preferred exam centres.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and photo identity document in the prescribed format.
- Now, tap on “I have read the declaration and agree” before final submission.
- To edit the form, tap on “I do not agree”.
- Once done, click on the “Submit” button for the final submission.
“The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions,” said UPSC in an official notification.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.