Press Trust of India|Sep 22, 2021
UPSESSB released TGT/PGT admit card 2021; Download now at upsessb.org
UPSESSB has released the TGT/PGT 2021 admit card at upsessb.org. Check TGT/PGT exam dates 2021, steps to download the admit card and more details.
NEW DELHI: The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the admit card for TGT/ PGT 2021 exam on its official website - upsessb.org. Candidates who successfully submitted their application form of TGT/ PGT 2021 can download their admit card of TGT/ PGT by using their login credentials - Registration number/ Roll number, date of birth/ password and verification code. The admit card of TGT/PGT 2021 consists of candidates details such as name, roll number, registration and more information.
The UPSESSB will conduct the Trained Graduate Teacher examination on August 7 and 8, 2021, while the Post Graduate Teacher exam is scheduled to be conducted on August 17 and 18, 2021.
How to download the UPSESSB TGT/PGT admit card 2021
1. Visit the official website - upsessb.org
2. Click on the "Vigyapti (26.07.2021) [Regarding Advt 01/2021 TGT Admit Card (Examination Dated 07.08.2021 & 08.08.2021)]. Click Here to Download Admit Card"
3. Enter credentials such as - username, password, security code to login.
4. The UPSESSB TGT/PGT admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
5. Download and take printout of the TGT/PGT 2021 admit card from UPSESSB. It is advised to take at least 3-4 copies of the admit card.
6. Carry the TGT/PGT admit card 2021 to the exam centre along with one valid government-issued photo identity in original format.
Details mentioned on the TGT/PGT admit card 2021 issued by UPSESSB
Candidate’s roll number
Exam date and timing
Exam centre venue details
General instructions related to the exam
Candidates will have to follow all COVID-19 related precautions during the UPSESSB TGT/PGT 2021 exam. Aspirants will have to wear a face mask, carry hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle and maintain social distance at the exam centre.