Divyansh|Sep 27, 2023
WB JECA 2023 registration begins today; steps to apply
WBJEEB will start WB JECA 2023 registration today at wbjeeb.nic.in. Last date to fill application form is February 8. JECA 2023 is tentatively scheduled for July 8.
NEW DELHI: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will commence the registration for the Joint Entrance exam for Computer Application (JECA 2023) today, January 27. Candidates can fill the JECA 2023 application form on the official website -- wbjeeb.in/jeca. The last date to register for JECA 2023 is February 8, 2023. WB JECA 2023 is tentatively scheduled to be held on July 8, 2023.
Latest: WB JECA Question/Sample Papers
The application fee for JECA 2023 is Rs 500 for general category candidates and Rs 400 for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) category candidates. Students can pay the registration fee through net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
WB JECA 2023: How to register
- Candidates must first complete the WB JECA 2023 registration process through the official website- wbjeeb.in/jeca.
- After registering, candidates should log in to the candidate portal to complete the WB JECA application.
- Then candidates need to upload the necessary documents.
- After uploading documents, candidates must pay the WB JECA 2023 application fee.
- At last, candidates will be directed to the "Downloading Confirmation Page" option.
WB JECA 2023 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have passed three year Bachelor's degree from UGC recognized university with at least 60% in honours/ aggregate (45% for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B/PwD candidates) along with 60% in Mathematics at the Bachelor’s level together with at least 60% marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent with at least 60% in Mathematics in both Secondary or equivalent and Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations from recognized boards. OR
- UGC or AICTE-recognized Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates). OR
- Graduate or equivalent degree in any discipline of a UGC-recognized institute or AICTE-recognized BE/BTech/BCA institute. Candidate must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at each level of education. Candidates have to secure 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B candidates) at each level of education. OR
- Candidates must pass three years BSc Hons from UGC recognized university with at least 60% in Honours (55% for SC/ST candidates) in Bachelor level having Mathematics as one of the subjects together with at least 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 and with at least 60% in Mathematics in both Class 10 and Class 12 level from a recognized board.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.