Divyansh|Nov 2, 2023
WBJEE 2023 Counselling: Registration, fee payment, choice filling, rounds; key points
WBJEE 2023 Counselling: The West Bengal JEE 2023 counselling consists of initial registration, filling choices and payment of counselling fees.
NEW DELHI: The registration, fee payment and choice filling for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) counselling for 2023 admission will begin tomorrow, July 20. Candidates who have qualified WBJEE or JEE Main can participate in the counselling process, complete the WBJEE counselling 2023 registration and fill the choices at wbjeeb.nic.in by July 27. As per the WBJEE counselling 2023 schedule, the round 1 seat allotment result will be declared on August 1.
Latest: Know all About WBJEE
Recommended: WBJEE previous year's questions with answers
The West Bengal JEE 2023 counselling consists of initial registration, filling choices and payment of counselling fees.
WBJEE 2023 Counselling, Choice Filling: Steps to register
- Visit the official website of WBJEE 2023 -- wbjeeb.nic.in
- Register online by filling the application form with names, roll numbers
- Pay the WBJEE 2023 counselling fee in online mode
- Select the preferred college and course
- Submit the West Bengal JEE counselling form
To register online and complete the WBJEE counselling registration, candidates will have to upload certain documents including Class 10th admit cards, Classes 10 and 12 mark sheets and West Bengal-domiciled certificates in specified formats.
Also Read | WBJEE counselling 2023 date; category rank, documents required
WBJEE Round 1 Allotment: Key points
- Allotment of 1st round will be declared on a pre-scheduled date
- Allotment will be given based on inputs provided by the candidate
- Candidates will login to check their allotment. The allotment status will show the institute and programme in which the candidate has been allotted a seat
- The candidate must pay a seat acceptance fee of Rs 5000 online and download the allotment letter
- If the candidate fails to pay the seat acceptance fee, the current allotment will be cancelled, and he/she will not be considered for seat allotment in Upgradation Round (i.e, exit)
- After downloading the allotment letter, the candidate must report to the allotted institute with the allotment letter and all other documents for physical verification.
- If the candidate fails to report for document veri>ication, the current allotment will be cancelled automatically, and he/she will not be considered for seat allotment in Upgradation Round (i.e, exit).
- If at any stage, it is found on scrutiny by any concerned authority that the applicant is not eligible for the allotment, his/her allotment/ admission shall be treated as cancelled.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.