himanshu.shekhar|Dec 2, 2021
XAT 2022: 5 tips by toppers to ace this MBA entrance test
XAT 2022 is scheduled to be held on January 2. Candidates who are preparing for the XAT 2022 entrance test can check the preparation strategies adopted by toppers here.
NEW DELHI: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is one of the popular entrance exams conducted annually for admission to management programmes. XAT 2022 is scheduled to be held on January 2, 2022, in online mode. Every year, thousands of students appear for the XAT exam and thus, it is very important to obtain a high percentile to get admission in the top B-schools that accept XAT scores.
Recommended: Attempt XAT FREE Mock test & Boost your preparation. Click Here
Candidates aiming to crack XAT need to strategize their study plan well to ace the XAT MBA entrance exam. Students can refer to the compiled tips of XAT toppers to make their own study place and prepare accordingly to secure a high percentile in the XAT entrance test.
XAT 2022: Important dates
Last date for XAT 2022 registration
November 30, 2021
XAT 2022 admit card releases on
December 20, 2021
XAT exam date 2022
January 2, 2022
XAT exam pattern 2022
Total number of questions
Verbal and Logical Ability
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
Time duration for XAT 2022 paper 1: 165 minutes (2.75 hrs)
Time duration for paper 2: 15 minutes
Total time duration of the XAT examination: 3 hours (180 minutes)
NOTE: There is no sectional time limit for this paper.
Here are the 5 tips by toppers to ace XAT 2022
1. Invest time judiciously- Abhipsa Panda who scored an impressive 99.88 percentile in XAT suggests that students must invest time properly and check accuracy as well at the same time to ace XAT. To help in this, Abhipsa recommends, try solving around 4 Mock IIFT papers per day and develop a habit of regularly reading newspapers to strengthen the GK section.
2. Build a strong and clear understanding of the basic concepts- According to Sonika Chandok who obtained a percentile of 98.74 in XAT, to crack XAT with a high percentile candidates must focus on having strong basic concepts. As per her study plan, she studied a little every day and ensured that she had a clear understanding of the concepts without a doubt. This is very important.
3. Understanding the exam well- Ancy Varghese, who secured the 99.38 percentile in XAT, describes the importance of knowing all about the exam first and later developing a strategy accordingly.
4. Find your difficult sections and allot more time for them- Prakriti Kar, who enrolled in PGDM-HR programmes in XLRI Jamshedpur with a high percentile of marks says, “After making the basic concepts strong, move on to revise everything. I concentrated more on the sections which I found difficult by giving XAT mock tests. Analyzing all the mock test series which you give is very important as you eventually start rectifying your common mistakes and start seeing a trend in the questions, especially in English.”
5. Began the preparation for XAT as early as possible- “Start early and save yourself from the last-minute jitters. Solve previous year's question papers for all the sections,” says Maulik Gandhi who cracked XAT with an impressive percentile of 99.74.
Check out the XAT free mock test to boost your preparation
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level entrance test conducted by Xavier School of Management every year. It is meant to provide admission to management programmes. More than 160 institutes accept XAT scores for admission to their MBA programmes.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.